This was about 50 years ago in Nepal

Advertisement
I was reading at the time. One day someone came out of classes pisakarpaka told about. I might be a little distant world, wanted to know where the new language. Peace Corp name after watching the places I chose Nepal. That is why he was not chosen not substantial penalty then I went to the library and take the map of India said. Nepal is a country with a separate library that woman to me, not India, that she and her .In 1 9 65 on the map for the first time come to Nepal. After some time in Kathmandu pisaparka volunteer training at the District Panchayat 'Community Development volunteer "to work as panicked. 67 Until two years when I was in Nepal Nepal, where the basket. Kathmandu, pokharadekhi Dhankuta, okhaladhungadekhi namcesamma old. Treks were great. In many places there was a way, so that the himdinthyo walk.
My father gave me a camera was Kodak. I was in Nepal with the same camera. Was present as digital cameras, reels needed. So Photo khicnupathryo haven. My hobbies as drawing himdthem photo. These photos were safe until after the slide utarekale Once a steering Namche as porters were with us. I had forgotten his name. His teeth hurt on the road. Very upset, we pointed out a heavy bisayaum settlement. One village sanasole nikaldie his tooth.

Teeth removed, and he walked with a heavy alcohol and ate. Sanasole teeth photo I took was ejected. His ascension to the photo exhibition press conference was also given the photo.

remember Bandipur
I sat Headliners two years. That was when the Bandipur headquarters later moved Gaur. It was a center of Bandipur arose. Devoid of people around the fair, service was all gorgeous. After moving headquarters from Bandipur market began to dry up. Bandipur is once again flourishing.
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
This was about 50 years ago in Nepal This was about 50 years ago in Nepal Reviewed by z on 10:46 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.