Britain's Prince Harry continues Nepal visit

Advertisement
Prince Harry made a surprise announcement that he isn’t quite ready to leave Nepal yet.

The Royal, who was due to depart on Wednesday, announced his plan to extend his stay by yet another week to help rebuild a school which was affected by the quake. “The people I have met and the beauty of this country make it very hard to leave.

Thankfully however, I’m not leaving just yet,” he said, explaining his plans to spend the next six days working on the earthquake relief project.

Delivering what was meant to be his farewell speech at the British Embassy, Harry said: “The people I have met and the beauty of this country make it very hard to leave.”

“Thankfully however, I’m not leaving just yet!” he added, surprising fellow guests and royal watchers. “I’m so grateful to have this opportunity at the end of my official tour to do my small bit to help.”
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
Britain's Prince Harry continues Nepal visit Britain's Prince Harry continues Nepal visit Reviewed by z on 5:53 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.