Vice-son says, I myself would CK Raut inkauntarama

Advertisement
Kathmandu / engineer Dr. etat case facing controversial Madhesi. CK Raut said today at a press conference has been postponed to riportarsa ​​Club press conference preparations, including CK, told a televised interview given to the issue has occurred. Raut interview broadcast by the Press Council, the Press Council has to cut evisi Television letter.

While in the past four days in Kathmandu, told a press conference in magazines location stating that CK had tried. Fixed an interaction of the club aryakrama Press Council reiterated cetavanipachi cancel. Terai demanding campaign for a separate cause Raut was arrested and a case. Only some time ago he was released on bail. And also he has been repeatedly arrested and quit.
Vice-son says, I myself would CK Raut inkauntarama
Meanwhile, Vice President Nandalal Dipesh Pun Pun's son, he would head home or security sincere rastradrohi inkauntarama CK Raut said. Evisi television interview, said that after watching the Pun.
Sikele traitor is saying, in the name of democracy objection exemption given janaemdai wrote on Facebook, "I said, damn it constantly pradhanamantriragrhamantri or security chief was a traitor to order directly inkauntarama".
Nepal toolkits etat case and arrested many times by trusting Leaving aside the controversial Madhesi Madhesi Engineers CK Raut Indian media said the campaign to make the offer to have exaggerated. From Nepal headline.

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
Vice-son says, I myself would CK Raut inkauntarama Vice-son says, I myself would CK Raut inkauntarama Reviewed by z on 8:42 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.