I AM SAD HIMANI DARDANSHA STORY

Advertisement
"It seems bhanimandala Chok jaulakhelatira leaves, dienaena News Network board. Factor that the board floor of the office is, 'I know their partner was MD. He is five minutes before the time arrived.
Getabatai him 'Follow' to Biju Maharjan told I was a photojournalist. He rushed down the lens knees shaking. I saw he was pushed down on a vehicle. His eyes had me bordasamgai. Hello, I, I, he Hello, returning his 'signature' muskurain smile. I come up, I point to the attendant.
'Ratopati welcome guest, "I said a little formal sit through her sofa." Thank you, "he said looking ratopati guest bhitto written.
himani
There was some casual conversation. He asked a few, a few, I. He readily khulin. Former crown-any behavior that was dakasa. Of course, the discussion had been janasadharanasamga to adapt to the nature of the subject Himani.
Coffee arrived. I take my recorder on. Biju began to adjust the camera lens.
"Well, now let coffee drinking in informal conversation. I do a lot of questions. Bujhihalnubhayo theme, Sarar bolnuhola, if you feel that some chutejhai Sabrie between.", I said.
"It is," spread her signature smile. Biju bhyaihalin take a snap.
"All know that my relationship with the Royal Nepal's life story are moderated. On January 7 056 Paras am bound by marriage. Our two daughters and a son. Royal is not connected to anyone to luck. Fortunately, I get it, I. It respect, dignity and rights of all physical facilities received consumption. so I consider myself lucky. "She sweetly and coffee so that a 'sip' extras.
A brief review of coffee and looked Dassanayake and said seriously, "but I can not say I'm happy yourself as a whole. Blessed be, the physical facilities rahanumatrai nahumdorahecha happy. Ask more questions, the royal family and the people who are sad ? But today, for the first time that I am telling the sadness in my heart there are many thorns. I talked to several times that I cried, I have repeatedly cicyaeki. heart, blood, tears, eyes being swept away. Mobile and mode of life, I am often the brakes are applied suddenly. I am scared and I am also badhiraheki before. "His expression was abstract but emotionally. Was the face of the seriousness of intensive. Runs until the camera flash on Biju me. Hackejhaim he said, "now we have been a legacy of the monarchy that we do not. So he came out of his heart, which had passed the threshold of the house, face brightness show. A similar camera 'phlasama should Laughter. I can not escape it. ", He heard a little hackin Biju. But again, his signature smile bijutira upbuilding. Biju was garinjhaim feel comfortable. Again the camera 'Focal Point' milaunatira recovery.
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
I AM SAD HIMANI DARDANSHA STORY I AM SAD HIMANI DARDANSHA STORY Reviewed by z on 4:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.